Language files differences RC1 <-> Final

Guest qsd

Will be there any changes to language files after releasing of RC1 till Final release? I'm asking this because I translated the files for Beta1, now in Beta2 there are many new added lines. So my questions is if there will be any changes as well so I wait till Final and then add everything new and translate (since there is no auto-update of non-english files with adding new lines) :(

wait for the final ;)

rc means: this could be a final version, but we're not really sure. I got 5 tickets with hardcoded textbits. if you want to have these in english as hardcodes, the language files will not change. but if you want to have a hardcode-free version 2.2, you might have a few changes in the language files.....

btw, its really easy with programms as "beyond compare", its a 5 minutes job to update the files ;)

Beyond compare does not compare translated language files and english language files. It gives difference in each line.. everything is pink :(

But you can still use it to check the new lines, if a line is new, it means you have to add it and translate it... that's the way I've been working for the Spanish Language Pack since 2.0.0.

Archived